Click The Picture Below To Vote For ViralCo!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click The Picture Below To Vote For ViralCo!

server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I suppose I'll introduce myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I suppose I'll introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: I suppose I'll introduce myself   I suppose I'll introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2008 12:13 am

Hey all, my name is Hayden and I played Conquer for about three years got sick of TQ being full of faggotry so I left. And now I'm here after several failed attempts at my own server. So, now I'm contempt here! Haha. I'm an amateur modder, and an amateur player really. Haha. But I try hard!
Back to top Go down
Hunter[GM]
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Hunter[GM]

PostSubject: Re: I suppose I'll introduce myself   I suppose I'll introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2008 12:16 am

infadeljerry wrote:
Hey all, my name is Hayden and I played Conquer for about three years got sick of TQ being full of faggotry so I left. And now I'm here after several failed attempts at my own server. So, now I'm contempt here! Haha. I'm an amateur modder, and an amateur player really. Haha. But I try hard!
Hello and welcome....
Back to top Go down
https://viralconquer.darkbb.com
Pawnage
Moderator/GM
Moderator/GM
Pawnage

PostSubject: Re: I suppose I'll introduce myself   I suppose I'll introduce myself Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2008 6:33 am

infadeljerry wrote:

Welcome here have fun !
Back to top Go down
Joy

PostSubject: hello   I suppose I'll introduce myself Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:43 am

hello Hayden and welcome to VC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suppose I'll introduce myself   I suppose I'll introduce myself Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I suppose I'll introduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click The Picture Below To Vote For ViralCo! :: General Talk! :: Introductions-
Jump to: