Click The Picture Below To Vote For ViralCo!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click The Picture Below To Vote For ViralCo!

server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

connecting to server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofheaven

connecting to server Empty
PostSubject: connecting to server   connecting to server Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:46 am

I can never use hamachi, i have a problem with my computer it says failed to load hamachi config.I can never use it. Will i ever be able to play this?
Back to top Go down
Hunter[GM]
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Hunter[GM]

connecting to server Empty
PostSubject: Re: connecting to server   connecting to server Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:13 pm

kingofheaven wrote:
I can never use hamachi, i have a problem with my computer it says failed to load hamachi config.I can never use it. Will i ever be able to play this?
Fallow this guide.

Resolution

To fix whatever corrupted your configuration, open Start > Run > %APPDATA% and rename the Hamachi folder. The next time you start Hamachi, it will connect as if for the first time, but the issue should be resolved.

Note that <username> refers to the Windows username that Hamachi was installed with.

Also, you may want to ensure Hamachi is running in Application mode instead of the built-in Service mode for these changes, which can be done by deleting HKLM\Software\Applied Networking\Hamachi\Profile from the registry before starting Hamachi.

Note that it may be easier to get to the Hamachi configuration folder by clicking Start > run > %APPDATA%, and click OK, then rename the Hamachi folder.
Back to top Go down
https://viralconquer.darkbb.com

connecting to server
Page 1 of 1