Click The Picture Below To Vote For ViralCo!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click The Picture Below To Vote For ViralCo!

server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi i am wwpa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wwpa

wwpa

hi i am wwpa Empty
PostSubject: hi i am wwpa   hi i am wwpa Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:03 am

hey all my name is wwpa i am 16 i am a website programmer/coder i also code flash games and conquer servers i used to own one but decided to shut it down after awhile was just alot of work running one but it was fun so i decided to look for other servers to play on or help run if they want me to, i been playing conquer for over 2 and half years maybe even 3 now i played the original conquer but got mad and upset wit the way they run it and all the hackers that steal stuff so thats why i orginaly came to private servers i been tryin to get on viralconquer for 4 days now but havn't seen hunter online to make me an account i added him to my msn and pmed him and still no answer so i'll just wait a few more days and see if he comes online at all to make me an account hope to see u all in game would be fun well dunno what else to really say besides im gonna be a dad around sept, 30
Back to top Go down
Hunter[GM]
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Hunter[GM]

hi i am wwpa Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i am wwpa   hi i am wwpa Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:09 pm

wwpa wrote:
hey all my name is wwpa i am 16 i am a website programmer/coder i also code flash games and conquer servers i used to own one but decided to shut it down after awhile was just alot of work running one but it was fun so i decided to look for other servers to play on or help run if they want me to, i been playing conquer for over 2 and half years maybe even 3 now i played the original conquer but got mad and upset wit the way they run it and all the hackers that steal stuff so thats why i orginaly came to private servers i been tryin to get on viralconquer for 4 days now but havn't seen hunter online to make me an account i added him to my msn and pmed him and still no answer so i'll just wait a few more days and see if he comes online at all to make me an account hope to see u all in game would be fun well dunno what else to really say besides im gonna be a dad around sept, 30
Hey, wwpa Welcome to VCO!
Back to top Go down
https://viralconquer.darkbb.com
wwpa

wwpa

hi i am wwpa Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i am wwpa   hi i am wwpa Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:29 pm

thanks nice to meet u Hunter was starting to wonder if ur server was still up an runnin i'll be home 2morrow so don rush to make me an account im at my gfs right now but 2morrow i will be home so any time after that will be good bro thanks man Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi i am wwpa Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i am wwpa   hi i am wwpa Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

hi i am wwpa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click The Picture Below To Vote For ViralCo! :: General Talk! :: Introductions-
Jump to: