Click The Picture Below To Vote For ViralCo!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click The Picture Below To Vote For ViralCo!

server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello all my homies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AllThatRemains
Moderator/GM
Moderator/GM
AllThatRemains

hello all my homies Empty
PostSubject: hello all my homies   hello all my homies Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2008 11:34 pm

Well to introduce my self my name is ralph ive been playing co for 6 years im a beast at Fbing and shit u guys need help with anything u tell me and ill do my best to help u i am a Rock fan so dont come in here with ur ghetto ass cursing me out ill give u a piece of my mind also don't piss me off please Everyone have a fun time playing ! \m/(-_-)\m/ Rock on fooo cheers
Back to top Go down
Hunter[GM]
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Hunter[GM]

PostSubject: Re: hello all my homies   hello all my homies Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2008 11:39 pm

AllThatRemains wrote:
Well to introduce my self my name is ralph ive been playing co for 6 years im a beast at Fbing and shit u guys need help with anything u tell me and ill do my best to help u i am a Rock fan so dont come in here with ur ghetto ass cursing me out ill give u a piece of my mind also don't piss me off please Everyone have a fun time playing ! \m/(-_-)\m/ Rock on fooo cheers
Lmao, ralph you come in all acting bad ass....
Back to top Go down
https://viralconquer.darkbb.com
AllThatRemains
Moderator/GM
Moderator/GM
AllThatRemains

PostSubject: Re: hello all my homies   hello all my homies Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2008 11:46 pm

Because immma b a hella of a mod just watch imma keep them Egyptards out of here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all my homies   hello all my homies Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2008 12:03 am

I must agree with the rock. However, The Metalz is still reigning over all.
Back to top Go down
Hunter[GM]
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Hunter[GM]

PostSubject: Re: hello all my homies   hello all my homies Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2008 12:14 am

infadeljerry wrote:
I must agree with the rock. However, The Metalz is still reigning over all.
Yea I like Rock And Metal.

@Ralph LoL....
Back to top Go down
https://viralconquer.darkbb.com
Pawnage
Moderator/GM
Moderator/GM
Pawnage

PostSubject: Re: hello all my homies   hello all my homies Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2008 6:33 am

AllThatRemains wrote:

ROCK ON
Back to top Go down
AllThatRemains
Moderator/GM
Moderator/GM
AllThatRemains

PostSubject: Re: hello all my homies   hello all my homies Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Well i love rock i still listen to all types but preferred favorite is Black Metal and Screamo Smile perfect for FBing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all my homies   hello all my homies Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2008 7:35 pm

AllThatRemains wrote:
Well i love rock i still listen to all types but preferred favorite is Black Metal and Screamo Smile perfect for FBing Very Happy
Alright for black metal! A bit iffy on screamo however; But that's just me being a douche haha.
Back to top Go down
Joy

PostSubject: :)   hello all my homies Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:41 am

hello ralph ill have to fb u sometime cause im not so bad my self Smile name is ~JoyC~ in game the new gm
Back to top Go down
Bippy
Moderator/GM
Moderator/GM

PostSubject: Re: hello all my homies   hello all my homies Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:16 pm

lol stfu ralph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello all my homies   hello all my homies Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

hello all my homies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click The Picture Below To Vote For ViralCo! :: General Talk! :: Introductions-
Jump to: